Terms of Sale, Shipping and Returns
Terms of Sale
The following Terms of Sale apply to all orders placed with TATTER:
- Orders: By submitting an order for products or services with us, you: (i) agree to purchase that product or service, (ii) represent that you are an authorized user of the payment provider account provided, and (iii) represent that you are of legal age to use the payment provider account provided. Each Order that you submit to us constitutes an offer to purchase. If you do not receive a message from us confirming receipt of your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before re-entering your order. Our confirmation of receipt of your Order does not constitute our acceptance of your order. We are only deemed to have accepted your order once the product(s) you ordered have been shipped.
- Pricing and Shipping Information: Pricing and shipping information, including the total amount to be charged to your payment provider account, will be displayed during the checkout process before you submit your order. All prices and products, even after you submit your order, are subject to change.
- Disclaimer: We reserve the right to:
- Refuse any order you place with us;
- Correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions (including the price) with regard to the products or services offered;
- Change or update information in connection with any products offered;
- Modify or cancel your order, even after your order has been confirmed, without notice or liability to you; and
- Limit, reject, modify, or cancel orders, in our sole discretion, that appear to be placed by unauthorized parties. If we modify or cancel your order, we will attempt to notify you at the last email address you provided us.
We make every effort to ship orders out in a timely manner. Every order will be shipped within 1-4 business days (excludes weekends and holidays) of placing the order. If there is a problem with your order, we will email you within three business days of receiving your order to see how you would like to handle the issue.
You will get an email confirmation when you place your order, and also when your order ships. Please be sure to check your spam folder if you do not see these within 3 business days of placing your order. If you don’t receive a confirmation email of your order or shipping confirmation, please email us at email@example.com and let us know. Please also note that certain shipping notifications are automated by our carrier. At times their notification and tracking systems do not correspond with actual delivery dates and times.
We exclusively use USPS for shipping unless another method is requested.
International orders, please be aware that you might be responsible for paying duties or customs on your purchase. We cannot mark any item we are shipping as “gift”, or enter a lower value due to shipping laws.
We do our best to keep our rates low despite constantly rising shipping costs. Your shipping includes packaging and handling fees, and you will receive a tracking number once it has shipped. Purchasing more items will give you the best value on shipping.
$9 Flat rate of shipping anywhere in the US (unless package is over 3 pounds then add $5)
$30 anywhere outside U.S.
We will make every effort to make sure you are satisfied with your purchase. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, please email us and let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you receive the wrong item, are missing an item, or an item was damaged, please let us know within 72 hours of receiving your package and we will gladly fix the mistake and absorb all associated shipping costs..
If you are unsatisfied with your yarn, fabric, garment or fiber purchase for any reason, we will accept a return for store credit or exchange within seven days of order delivery. Yarn must be unwound and in original skein condition, and fabric and fiber must be in original condition and not washed, spun, felted or cut. We will issue a digital gift card for the price of the goods which will act as store credit, once we receive the returned item. Shipping costs associated with a return are the responsibility of the purchaser. We cannot accept returns on any books, patterns, or sale items. These items are final sale and may not be returned. For any returned merchandise, please be sure to include your order number, email address, and phone number so that we can process your return faster.
For exchanges, you are responsible for shipping costs associated with sending the exchanged goods back to us. Please notify email@example.com that you are sending an exchange with detailed instructions of what you would like in return. We will set the new items aside until the exchange is received.
For any questions about ordering, returns, or exchanges please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have already placed an order, please include your order number.
If for any reason you cannot attend a virtual or in-person class after signing up please contact us at email@example.com at least 48 hours prior to the class start time. There are no refunds for single or double session virtual classes but we will happily move you into another date for that class or another class (of equal price) of your choice.
Class cancellations for long- form classes (three sessions and above) will be honored in the form of refund if, and only if, we can fill your seat prior to the start of the course. To ensure the highest quality of support, long form classes are limited in size. For this reason we cannot honor refunds unless we can fill your seat.